Terms and Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Website”, “Site”, “Ourselves”, “We”, ‘Our’ and “Us”, refer to “www.ravindergrover.com” and any other sites, blogs, Facebook accounts, twitter or any other electronic media associated with this”. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the our stated services/products. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We are committed to protect your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We may constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of our services and products.
Disclaimer, Exclusions and Limitations
You clearly understand and fully agree that:
- The information, products, services in this website is provided on an “as-is” basis and with all faults.
- The services, products, audio video material, etc are provided for entertainment purposes only
- We assume no responsibility for availability (or lack thereof), timeliness (or lack thereof), deletions, misdeliveries, or failures to store any member communications or personalization settings
- The use of the product, website and services are at your sole risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data
- We on behalf of ourselves and our suppliers, disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement
- We make no warranty or representation regarding the results that may be obtained from the use of content or services, the accuracy or reliability of any content obtained through the services, any goods or services purchased or obtained through this website, or any transactions entered into through this site, and makes no warranty that the services will meet your requirements, be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free.
- We exclude all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or our literature
- No advice, information, regardless of oral or written, or implied to, or understood as, obtained by you from us or through the services shall create any warranty.
- We exclude all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
Cash, Personal Cheques, all major Credit/Debit Cards, PayPal, Bankers Draft or Bank Transfer are all acceptable methods of payment. Our Terms are clear payment in full before getting any products may it be books, audio/video, electronic downloads goods, services or any other material from us.
We reserve the right to seek recovery of any monies remaining unpaid to us invoice via any Agencies and/or through the Court. In such circumstances, you shall be liable for any and all additional administrative and/or court costs.
Termination of Agreements and Refunds Policy
Both the Client and we have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered by us or claimed by you.
You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs, audio/video, any other material available through this site. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent from us.
We do not warrant that the products and/or services from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify the company, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
We may use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
Links to this website
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or any material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all texts, audio, video, images, banners, pictures relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website.
We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, & other contact information, can be found on our Contact Us link on our website or via Company literature or via the Company’s stated telephone, facsimile or mobile telephone numbers.
Force Majeure (Superior Force)
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
By accessing this website, and/or using our services or buying/downloading our products/services you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in all disputes arising out of such access.
Notification of Changes
The Company reserves the right to change these conditions without notice from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms. It’s your responsibility to keep checking this site from time to time if there are any changes been made.
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and us. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
© www.ravindergrover.com (All Rights Reserved)